Seminars and workshops
- Autodesk Softimage - Character Animation I
- Autodesk Softimage - Character Animation II
- Autodesk Certification
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (Update)
- Autodesk Softimage - Essentials
- Autodesk Maya - Essentials
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Essentials
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Animation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Character Animation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Rigging
- Autodesk 3ds max - Visual effects and simulation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Lighting and rendering
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Modeling and textures
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Maxscript
AVID MC 201 - EDITING TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES FOR AVID MEDIA COMPOSER
This two days training will allow experienced Avid Media Composer or Symphony editors gain greater productivity by mastering the system's sophisticated editing features and tools.
Producers, editors, assistant editors and multimedia producers.
At the end of the Avid MC 201 training, the participant will be able to :
- Perform advanced navigation
- Master buttons and the keyboard
- Use MultiCamera editing
- Use the ScriptSync feature
- Adjust the audio EQ
- Work with AudioSuite plugins
Avid MC 101 : Introduction to Avid Media Composer or equivalent experience. A background as an editor, assistant editor, director or producer is strongly recommended.
This course features the presentation and use of navigation tools, shortcuts including MultiCamera and ScriptSync and sound mixing tools.
Discussions and presentations of real-life case scenario will allow the group to exchange ideas on the featured concepts. Hands-on exercises will allow the participants to master the tools and exchange their experiences.
$995 per participant
- Soon to come